“I hope that the future me finally quenched the thirst of having the best version out of me.”
Last year was actually mid. It wasn't great but it wasn't too bad either. Mid. Although, I can say that I learned a lot of things from it. For me, it is actually a year of tutorials. Seeing myself living the year 2023, I feel like I only started to learn things on how to make it possible and not actually do them. If you envision yourself watching youtube videos out of curiosity on how people make particular things, then after watching, you're just gonna tell yourself "oh! so that is how they make them." then bye. You didn't even try to do it yourself. That is how it felt like.
2023 held a lot of good memories but bad ones as well, unfortunately..
Memories to reminisce from the family and friends, strangers that slowly became part of my life also, and myself, of course. However, I believe that 2023 is kind of a failure in my life. Yes, I started having things to improve myself but I didn't put enough attention to it and lacked self discipline. Started doing journaling — but I actually did it a long time ago. Focusing more on academics, and whatsoever that can bring out the best in me. But again, I failed. I didn't discipline myself enough to actually do it correctly this time.
So I feel like the year 2024 is a year of my luck, hopefully.. I just feel like that the 'tutorials' from the year 2023 would be used in this current year. Who knows? This time I'll have self respect and actually mark the boxes with slashes?
As I listen to the Kpop Band BTS' song "Yet to come" as I write this, I can say that the best moment is yet to come.
Reference:
www.blogger.com


Your goal for the new year is awesome! I know you can make it happen because you're awesome too.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year, Hessah! I hope your most beautiful moment can last for a very long time<3
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to know your best moments this year!
ReplyDelete