20 April, 2024

A Grade 10 Student’s Vision for Success

 The pressure to do well could be too much to handle at times for a student in Grade 10. Every moment appears like a stepping stone towards an exciting but uncertain future, from exams to extracurricular activities. Amidst all of this, I frequently find myself wondering, "How do I see myself in ten years?"




I believe that a blend of purpose, passion, and persistence holds the key to success. Making a significant difference in the world is more important to me than simply becoming successful in the traditional sense. Whether it's via my work, my relationships, or my community, I want to make a lasting impression that encourages people to aim high and dream big.


In ten years, I see myself as a self-assured, accomplished person who has achieved success in both her personal and professional pursuits. Maybe I'll be going back to school to pursue my studies in a subject I genuinely love, or maybe I'll have started a career that enables me to make the most of my abilities and skills.





However, success is, in my opinion, more about the trip than it is about arriving at a particular point. It's about taking on new challenges, growing from setbacks, and never losing sight of the principles that keep me going. Whether I encounter obstacles or success, I'll keep pushing myself to develop because I believe that every event molds me into the person I'm supposed to be.


When I reflect on this moment ten years from now, I want to do so with pride and thankfulness, knowing that the dreams I had when I was a Grade 10 student were a guide for the amazing adventure that lied ahead. And even if the road ahead may not always be obvious, I have faith in my skills and goals to guide me toward a world of limitless opportunities.



So let me dream big, put in a lot of effort, and have faith in my own abilities. Because my potential is endless when my dedication and desire come together. And in ten years, I'll be a living example of how everything is achievable with hard work and perseverance.





Reference: www.blogger.com


Rappler. (2024). UP Mindanao bares medicine, other new programs in Davao by 2025. https://www.rappler.com/nation/mindanao/up-mindanao-bares-medicine-other-programs-davao-2025/


Rappler. (2023). First time’s a charm: Stories of Bar takers who passed on first try. https://www.rappler.com/philippines/stories-bar-takers-passed-first-try/


Rappler. (2020). Get inspired: Newly Physicians recount bittersweet stories of success. https://www.rappler.com/moveph/newly-licensed-physicians-recount-bittersweet-stories-success-november-2020/





No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to say “Goodbye”?

  It seems sense to pause and consider the journey as the last quarter of my Grade 10 year draws to an end. This time has been full of diffi...