24 January, 2024

MY FEET ON BIGAA


It was a cold night when my friends and I are already freezing in Plaza Burgos witnessing people take their awards. The even was mesmerizing that we felt warm instantly.


We had Vigan Fiesta Grand Parade as our next destination. As I look at the participants, I can’t help not to be amazed. Their beauty and skills tops all. We were more amazed when the parade finally started. You could feel the environment filled with joy and smiles from both the participants. Moreover, it started on Quezon Avenue, passing through the liberation Boulevard, and ended at Quirino Boulevard. 



For me, there is nothing more special than watching Biguenios celebrate Longganisa Festival. I can tell that I was enjoying everything since I can’t take my smile off my face. Biguenios danced as they show their priced possession, Longganisa. 


To sum up, traveling is a life-changing and enlightening experience that involves more than just seeing new locations. It's a voyage of self-realization, cultural exchange, and personal development. People can push themselves outside of their comfort zones, widen their perspectives, and make lifelong experiences by traveling. Traveling provides a window into many cultures, natural wonders, and global connections, all of which contribute to a deeper understanding of the world and one's place in it.


References: 

www.blogger.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to say “Goodbye”?

  It seems sense to pause and consider the journey as the last quarter of my Grade 10 year draws to an end. This time has been full of diffi...